To successfully invest in the gold trade you must learn how to buy gold online and avoid scams. There has been a lot of reports about people losing money online through scams and this is bad for the gold business.
We have had every gold scam tried on us time and time again. We have lists and emails of 1000’s of fraudulent companies and scammers, we couldn’t hope to list them all here. Don’t want to get caught in a scam, use a professional team like ours, its the only sure way.
We deal with professionally trained fraud investigators and also people who have Masters in Geology and Engineering.
So, if you are looking to buy gold online and avoid scams, contact us for first hand information.
The service we provide is to act as a secure intermediary between buyers and sellers, to transact your deal, safely negate all risks and bring our wealth of knowledge into your deal.
The amount of complaints we receive about people losing money online while trying to buy gold is at an epic level. Through thorough research, we have been able to identify some of these scam artists and separate them from the real sellers.
To identify these scam artists takes a lot of work because a new group arises each day so instead we spend our time looking for the legit vendors. We do this by visits to their shops and mines, verifying their Business license registrations and tax documents.
Working with the Ministry of Mines and Chamber of Commerce of most countries in Africa we have been able to set up a successful platform for legit vendors and buyers of gold bars to trade freely. Go to our Business Directory and buy directly from legit local miners .
Avoid getting getting scammed contact Buy Gold Online Directory for information on how to buy gold online .
A non exhaustive list of the main culprits we get time and time again. Please don’t waste your time. Look for variation on the names, its still the same people, trust our vast experience.
- Thailand Gold – often associated with the Royal Family, sometimes exported to Hong Kong already, entices people in with good discounts.
- Arc of the Covenant Gold – Just a myth.
- Mensah family – Coming out of Ghana. Issaka Mensah, Issac Mensah, William Mensah often with Steve Addo.
- Gaddafi Gold / Libyan Gold – normally with a story of life or death, sometimes oil too
- Adama for Gold – Out of Mali
- Masal mining
- GLD Gold agent – Bamako Mali, Mr Patrick Cisse
- Minins Gold – Mr. Souleymane Kaba
- Kojo Adams – Nana Osei in Ghana
- Arise mining – Ghana, Mr Olusile
- Koffi Brown – Ghana
- Akwabea Community in Eastern Region of Ghana – John Addo Smith
- METALLURGY CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Indonesian Gold stored in UBS, Switzerland. Company; PT Mitra Sejati Niaga Prima. Seller:Naveen Narain Punjabi, Mandate: Nada Talar
- Olipro Trading Co ltd – Kenya and Tanzania – Mr Xavier Onyango – forging documents
- Aflo Metals Import & Export – Togo – Minshah Williams
- Paul Anderson – AMO Mining & Investment – Accra Ghana
- Bona Rikan – Burkino Faso
- Richard Makena – Malengo Trading Company Ltd – Kenya (& Peter Okola & Paul)
- JK Gold & Gemstone Traders – Tanzania
- Eric Kasongo & Albert Ngoyi – JML Holdings Ltd & Kalozoweni Company Ltd – Tanzania
- Bruce – Stream Holding Company Ltd – Uganda
- (BUYER & SELLER) Robert Cohen – QVR Industries Corp – (see 1st scam listed, its the same one he tries to sell), I get more complaints about this man than anyone. Works with many brokers to legitimise it, including Sasikala Shiva Shanker.
- (BUYER) Gold Europe Ltd -Northampton
- Precious Metaline – Sierra Leone – Victor Dennis Davies
- Andy C Bote
- Shaku Khalid
- Sengendo Bruce – Stream Holding Company limited (SHOCOL) – Uganda / Congo
- Quan Nguyen – Singapore (broker)
- Ordiamex Mining – Guinea / Conarky
- Sabri Investments and Mining – Chile – often has gold “already” in Dubai
- Kirimeni Metals & Minerals, Trinity Mines SPRL, Trinity Incorporation, Tanzania & Congo, Emmanuel Savimbi, Tshepo Zwelibanzi Nkabinde, Charles James.
- SDMES Conarky Guinea Mining – Mining conglomerate, trial tranche, often collection with meeting in Amsterdam, seen several variations of this with 30/40kg trial tranche.
- M Turey and Mr Doumbia, Mali, bringing gold to ghana for sale.
- E Joseph Advocates of Kampala acting with Mr Imed Hamdaoui pretending to be cash buyers.
- Abraham Luzzi, Gulf Gate General Trading LLC, Dubai. Acting as agent then seizes product and wont release.
- Optim Gold, Kampala, Uganda (now Southern Minerals) – Several complaints about fake SKRs, to disappearing shipments
- Genco Africa Logistics, Nairobi & other East African Countries – Fake Shipping company with offices in airport, fake updating web tracking page.
- Seb Geoffrey (Jeff), Kampala, DRC – Fake gold and cargo websites.
- Adamawa Investments Ltd, Adam Mugga, Kampala, Uganda. Fake websites, gold always gets “lost” in transit.
- Ngoe & Associates Legal Consultants, Thomas Ngoe, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Daniel Nkrumah and John Adjepong, Ghana.
- Universal 1 Mining Company Limited, Accra, Ghana – Dickson Cudjoe Gawu aka William Gana & Seth Sakyi. Using Portugese banking of Banco Bic Portugues, Dr. Esequiel Lourenco Da Cunha Segundo. Mr Gawu was previously arrested for gold fraud in 2005.
- Munyakaragwe Godfrey, Uganda. Chemines Limited, trading under Haco Clearance & Forwarders
- M/s.Tofan Amvaj, General Trading Corporation, Iran / Shiraz, Tehran, also Mr Mousavi
- email@example.com, Global Mining SARL Company, Guinea -Magasssouba Aboubacar
- Frederick Patry, Canadian (Ex) Lawyer, had him disbarred.
- Gold from Cameroon. CEMAC buyers permit. Does not exist!
- XION Consultants, Raymond Bakshi. Cameroon Gold. Mayfair Escrow Services Ltd.
- Mali mining consortium, William King, Fulgent Capital Services, KG Metals Ltd, Jae Lynn ‘JJ’
- Veolia, Patrick Tusiime, Blue Sky Express and Inter Cargo, Uganda and Nairobi based.
- Delacore and Acro Metals in Tanzania,
- Mena Mining and Construction, Guinea, normally shipment to Amsterdam or Europe.
- Aslamyazol, aka Aslam Ismail, aka Aslam Adam, Working in Tanzania & Ugnada. (very rude)
- Finance Minister of Guinea, Kaleta Electrical Project, Raymond Fords, offering finance to projects.
- PetroMineralinx / Petromineralink International, Cote D’Ivoire, Jean Franck Oulai.
- Nashon Jeffrey Otieno, Hi Speed Freight Services, JKIA, Nairobi, Kenya.
- We know get so many fakes per day we have stopped adding to this list unless its really bad.